Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We've been doing a little favor making again, this time for St. Paddy's Day. I took this cute vintage image I had and copied it onto cream colored card stock. I found these fun little shamrock rings at the bakery (they use them as cupcake decorations), cut a slit through the card, and pushed the ring back through the opening so that the shamrock would be flush with the card. I added some ribbon for embellishment and, voila! These are intended for my daughter's fellow ballerinas at dance class. We don't want anyone getting pinched if we can help it. No biting would also be nice, but these are three-year-olds that we are talking about, so all bets are off. Hope you all have a fun day too!

4 comments:

vivian said...

great cards!

Angela said...

Beautiful cards!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Those cards are sooo cute!!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Happy belated St. Patty's