Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alice Tags

If you trundle around Blogland on a regular basis you have probably been seeing these wonderful tags popping up. They are from the Alice Tag Book Swap hosted by Karla Nathan. I've had my book for a couple of weeks, but I am just now getting around to showing it off. Karla did a beautiful job of making the packaging extra special. Everyone did such an amazing job, I just had to share...
This one came from Barbara who lives across the Pond.
This one is from Diane.
And one from Nina
from GabrielleLove this one, but the artist's name was not on it.
from Shawn
and from The Hostess with the Mostess, Karla
So many talented girls out there! I'm thrilled with each creation.

3 comments:

natalea said...

i just love tag swaps. this is so fun!
xo natalea
happy easter!

Shawn said...

I'm so behind on blogging and even posting the pictures of my tags! So glad you got one of mine. :) It was a great swap. Take care!

jen said...

Those are fantastic!
The original illustrations are my favorite.

xo,
jen