Saturday, July 31, 2010

Teacher's Pet

Have you seen these cute little bottles of hand gel at Bath and Body Works?
I think it will make a sweet gift for my little one to take to her teacher on the first day of Kindergarten! Nothing like getting a bribe in on the first day. LOL!

Aren't the tags adorable too? I love the old fashion composition book boarder.

And did I mention they have a pink version too for the hand soap? It's antibacterial and applicious! I had to get one for myself. I seriously doubt if any high school student will be caught dead bringing me one on the first day of school, so I had to take matters into my own hands. So glad I did.
Thank you so much for visiting today. For a list of more pink treats please pop over to the blog of our wonderful hostess Beverly. Happy Day!

4 comments:

Marydon said...

G'morn, Melissa ~ What a cute idea ... & in pink, too! I'm sold ...

Have a lovely PINK summer's weekend ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

fiberdoodles said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

Good ideas for anyone and very good ideas for us all to use.

Gracie Jewellery said...

Bet is smells wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday.