Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pink is the New Orange

I just adore clever people who are wildly creative and fun. I know you do too, so I had to take this Pink Saturday to introduce you to my FABULOUS Etsy friends at Anders Ruff. They designed the wonderful graphics for Courtney Dial's dazzlingly genius "Pink-O-Ween" concept featured in these photos.

These gals create the most AMAZING array of party goodies. From invitations to mini candy bar wrappers and water bottle labels, they have everything to make your event one of a kind and memorable. This is a peek at just one of many printable graphic design collections they offer.

They can design anything your pretty little head can dream up to make your event extraordinary.

Don't you just LOVE it? Knew you would! Pop on over and give them a look. They are donating a portion of their sales to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation as well. Creative and caring. Gotta love that!


Thanks to the girls at Anders Ruff for letting me show off their creativity. And to Courtney Dial of Pizzazzerie for the beyond gorgeous table styling. And Kristen Steele for the lovely photography.

And thank you for stopping by today for a visit! For a list of all of today's participants please click over to the blog of our wonderful hostess Beverly. Happy Day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

G'morn ~ What lovely creations ...
Happy PS!

TTFN~ Hugs, Marydon

Maggie said...

I love all of it! I think Pink for halloween is much more attractive...

Happy PS!

In Shoes We trust,
Maggie Mae @
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Rebecca said...

I am absolutely DROOLING! That is the most darn cute party display that I've seen in a long time!

Thank you so much for sharing!

~Rebecca
pinkpearlstudio.blogspot.com

Sherrie said...

I have seen more pink for Halloween today....how fun is that. Makes me want to get out the pink spray paint and get going. Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

You got me-I'm looking for pink Halloween items and I haven't been able to find them-so cute too-I'll have to check it out!