Monday, April 28, 2008

Left To My Own Devices...

I went to the office supply store for some quick copies and ended up with the loot featured above. I had to wait while my copies were being made, so I was left to meander around the store to kill time. I think being made to wait is a marketing ploy. Who knew said office supply store would stock these adorable aqua tickets or this fun flippy note pad? I loved these funky file folders and marvy matching markers...and shipping tags with twine, one can never have enough of these!

You know though, even if I hadn't had to wait these lovelies would have found their way home with me somehow. I think it's one of Murphy's Laws or something. The law that goes,"Boring purchases must always be offset with an acquisition of the frivolous nature." Hmmm, doesn't sound familiar to you? Maybe it's a Melissa's Law. Ooh, I just saw the time! I must dash. I need to fill up my car with $75 worth of gas. While I'm at the station I think I'll splurge on that candy necklace I've had my eye on!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those are cute tickets! What do you plan on doing with all of those? I love office supplies, it is also like going to a hardware store....so many possibilities :)

Dorian Fletcher said...

with the price of gas, a candy necklace is all anyone can afford!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on that idea Melissa! It might be called "Natalea's Law" too! Have a happy day!
xo natalea

Anonymous said...

I am going to get some of those tickets. They go with what I posted today.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Anonymous said...

Love all your goodies! I LOVE the office supply stores! My dad owned a chain of them...I grew up with all that fun stuff! Yummy!!!
Smiles, Joy~