Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cupcake Heaven

I don't think any of us need another reason to adore Target, but these cupcake making supplies offered there make me love that store all the more. Aren't these paper liners fun? I love their mod feel. I just had to buy some of the jumbo liners too because of the dark purple ones in the pack. "Oh wait, I don't even own a jumbo muffin pan!" Never fear, those were at my fingertips too! "Put it on my tab shop boy." And these adorable sprinkles, well I could just stare at them all day. Added bonus...these sprinkles actually taste good! That cannot be said for all edible decorations. Don't you agree?

You might be thinking "What kind of cupcake recipe requires the use of a rolling or spatula?"Answer...none that I know of, but who among us could pass up a PINK version of either and from the One Spot to boot!
Target, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa! I just love that pink rolling pin! I would have bought it too!!
Good finds...you can never have enough cupcake supplies I always say!
have a good day, xo natalea

Elizabeth said...

I found your blog through Alicia's and I too am a new blogger. I love your your post on cup cakes, and the fact that you can get all these cool things at my favorite guilty pleasure Target. Your other post on glass jars hit home with me also, since I can't get enough either.

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhhh.....now if only you lived next door!!! Cannot wait for pics!! There are sooo many fab cupcake recipe books out there!! Not enough days in the year!! :) Or room in my jeans!!! LOL!!

xoxo Jenny