Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello Dear Friends

With many nerves and much excitement, I have decided to enter the wonderful world of blogging! I have completely enjoyed getting to know so many fastastically creative folks through their blogs, that in the spirit of give and take, I felt it was time to make my own little contribution.

I hope to give you a small glimpse of my world and what I hold dear. Collecting and creating are my passions, so you are cordially invited to come along with me as I do both. Your company is always welcome. I have a feeling this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship.Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

hopetreestudio said...

Love your blog and your site blessings to you on your new blogventure. Now get out and start blogging! Denise Elizabeth.

Joy *The Vintage Rabbit* said...

Love your banner!! Denise is my friend and she told me you bought it! I checked out your website!! Great Goodies!! I am going to add you to my favorties on my blog!! Welcome to Bloglandia! Smiles,
Joy~

johnni said...

i too have recently been addicted to the world of blogging. nice site.

jenny holiday said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! So happy to have you in blogland!! Bring on the eye candy!! :)

Happy Happy New blog to you!!!

I will be visiting daily! :)

Happy Blogging!
xoxo Jenny