I have only been an official member of the blogging community for a few months, but my sweet friend and follow blogger, Natalea has given me the nicest award. It's the Arte Y Pico Award and it is "dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity" as described by it's originator at http://arteypico.blogspot.com . I am so honored that Natalea chose me as a recipient! I would re-award Natalea with the same honor in a heartbeat, but recipients are supposed to pass it along to five different people who inspire them. That being said, I would like to pass the Arte Y Pico Award along to the following...
1. Amy Powers at Inspire Company. Amy's blog was one of the first I ever read. I loved her funny storytelling right from the start and her boundless creativity.
2. Deb Trotter at Cowboy's Sweetheart. Deb's blog was the first blog I ever read. I loved her passion for the Wild West and for the way she expressed it through her art.
3. Sanya Pallos at In the Pink Antiques. While Sanya is new to blogging , she is definitely not new to e-commerce or to being an inspiration to the masses. I loved Sanya's first online shop, Two Shabby Chicks where she provided a rich source of creativity through the Projects of the Month that she featured...way before blogs were so commonplace.
4. LeAnn at Pink Icing on the Cake. LeAnn is one of the most upbeat gals in Blogland. She loves to share her decorating adventures and she always leaves the nicest comments!
5. Sandy at Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles. Sandy invites you into her magical land of pink roses and pug dogs, where she always makes you feel welcome and makes you laugh too!
Hope you all enjoy popping over to these blogs if you haven't been there before. Thanks again to Natalea who made it possible for me to pass on these awards. Happy Day!